Full Training Description: http://dentox.com/botox-training/
Botox can be a vital addition to any aesthetic practice. No other single anti-aging treatment or beauty treatment capable of erasing fine lines and minimizing wrinkles, effectively slowing the effects of aging, as rapidly as Botox. As the baby boomer population grows older, the demand for anti-aging treatments in general, and Botox in particular, increases.
It will come as no surprise that Botox is the leading anti-aging treatment in the United States. As a brand name, Botox is widely recognized as an effective anti-aging treatment that needs no time to recuperate.
Why get trained in Botox?
- Continuing education credits – Getting trained in administering Botox is a great way to meet your continuing education requirements while learning something new and exciting. Botox training can be done in one day, or can be part of a more comprehensive program of anti-aging education lasting as long as 12 days.
- Can be done in a weekend – If you are having trouble fitting continuing education into your hectic schedule, Botox certification can be had in as little as a weekend. Weekend training generally includes training in Dysport and dermal fillers such as Juvederm.
- Insurance – Or more accurately, no insurance hassles. Most insurance doesn’t cover Botox as a cosmetic treatment. Botox typically runs about $500 per treatment, a price many patients are willing to pay even without insurance, especially considering they can have it done on their lunch hour and go right back to work.
Cosmetic specialists are specially trained in treating the area of the face and neck using a number of different treatment options including:
- Injections of Botulinum Toxin for minimizing wrinkles as well as for treatment of migraines and pain caused by TMJ disorders and teeth grinding
- Dermal fillers, such as Radiesse and Restylane
- Non-surgical cheek lifts, face lifts, and reduction of jowls and pre-jowl grooves.
- Augmentation and sculpting of the lips and cheeks
- Facial treatments involving Intense Pulsed Light, exfoliation, deep cleansing, massage, chemical peels and micro-dermabrasion
- Laser treatments, Sclerotherapy and Mesotherapy
So, why Botox?
Botox has been in use in the United States for over twenty years and has been proven safe and effective for use in anti-aging and pain relief. The advantages of Botox are significant and include ease of administration, no recuperation time, effects are visible in just a few days and last for months, few or no side effects.
Ready to sign up? Visit www.botoxtraining.org